Skip to content
Creating an efficient treatment for cancer patients
PrIMe test provides a detailed blueprint of the tumor’s biology. The physician uses it in order to design the most effective treatment plan for cancer patients.
The test should be utilized for the following cases:
- Aggressive tumors with no standard treatment
- When the initial treatment plan has been completed but more treatment options must be taken under consideration.
- Rare Tumors
- Tumors of unknown primary tumor
- Tumors without an established “gold standard” treatment
- Tumors with many available treatment options where the physician must clarify which one will be the most effective on a particular patient.
- For a clear indication of the patient’s immune response system, in order to:
- know if an immunotherapy plan would be a suitable plan
- create an efficient immunotherapy plan
2020 Genekor Medical S.A.. All Rights Reserved.